Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for my mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for my mentor 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Husonaut90 » December 12, 2012 5:27am | Report
Hey,

Although I might not be the worst player out there, I often catch myself doing mistakes but I have a hard time correcting them. Also, I feel kinda out of place sometimes and catch myself off position. (Or, to be more precise, the enemy Zeus/Bakasura/Agni/Artemis catches me out of position. lol.)

I've playerd LoL and WoW before, so I know a bit about the gameplay and I have already played from this perspective. I'm about lvl 10 while I write this (not sure when you read this :D) and I've decided I really wanna be a good Smite player.

I would love to meet some lvl 30's or so who'd volunteer to 1on1 against me and tell me what I do wrong. Since I wanna get good at this game, forming a team and using Teamspeak/Skype/anything to voicechat during games would be an option.

Chars I've played so far are Ra, He Bo, Bakasura, Thor, Kali and Arachnae.
I've found myself to really enjoy He Bo soloing middle or being on some duo lane while I jungle/bruise very sucessfully with Arachnae. Those two are by far my most favourite chars, He Bo just blasts away enemy gods and Arachnae's usefullness and CC is unchallenged. (From what I can tell.) If He Bo gets banned for whatever reason I've also found myself midding/bruising with Ra. Arachnae rarely gets banned, I've never seen it. Most people apparently see Thor as the largest threat, second bans often being Bacchus or Loki, and I'm mostly banning the same way.

If there's anything you want to help me improve with just ask/say/send me a message and I'll get right back to you.

Have fun and happy smiting! :)
Ziggs [14:65]: try to hold ez at tower, ill ult
Tristana [14:59]: he'll blink away
Ziggs [15:03]: no he wont
Tristana [15:06]: u sure?
[All] Ziggs [15:10]: HEY ERZEAL

[All] Ezreal [15:14]: whaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[All] Ezreal [15:18]: *** you

Husonaut90

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 12, 2012 5:29am | Report
If you add me " Silv3rX ".
I can joust you and tell you what your mistakes are ~
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » December 12, 2012 5:32am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

If you add me " Silv3rX ".
I can joust you and tell you what your mistakes are ~

hai silv3rX could you possibly do the same for me? i would like some proffesional advice ^_^
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 12, 2012 5:38am | Report
Tukuto wrote:

hai silv3rX could you possibly do the same for me? i would like some proffesional advice ^_^

Yea, just add me.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 12, 2012 5:58am | Report
Hey hey 0.o

I'm here for help as well XD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 12, 2012 6:00am | Report
Mr. Miyagi will teach you real Kung Fu.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Husonaut90 » December 12, 2012 8:36am | Report
Thanks for the feedback, I'll add you.

Also, I might mention I'm european, so I prefer to play on european servers if thats no problem :3

HiFromBuddha wrote:

Mr. Miyagi will teach you real Smite.

"Log in, right hand. Log off, left hand. Log in, log off. Buy items quick, use hotkeys. Log on, log off. Don't forget the abilties, very important."

"But mister Miyagi, I dont wanna know how to buy stuff, I wanna know how to own people!"

"First, you must learn how to make correct build. Then, you can own."

Btw, is that your ingame name? You seem like some kind of admin on here, lol. Where can I see the staff? I'll be lookin for that now.
Ziggs [14:65]: try to hold ez at tower, ill ult
Tristana [14:59]: he'll blink away
Ziggs [15:03]: no he wont
Tristana [15:06]: u sure?
[All] Ziggs [15:10]: HEY ERZEAL

[All] Ezreal [15:14]: whaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[All] Ezreal [15:18]: *** you

Husonaut90

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 12, 2012 3:44pm | Report
Husonaut90 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll add you.

Also, I might mention I'm european, so I prefer to play on european servers if thats no problem :3

"Log in, right hand. Log off, left hand. Log in, log off. Buy items quick, use hotkeys. Log on, log off. Don't forget the abilties, very important."

"But mister Miyagi, I dont wanna know how to buy stuff, I wanna know how to own people!"

"First, you must learn how to make correct build. Then, you can own."

Btw, is that your ingame name? You seem like some kind of admin on here, lol. Where can I see the staff? I'll be lookin for that now.

Going a bit off topic...

An orange name means that person is an editor. They have access to a special forum (which as of right now is dead until a new patch in case you're wondering) and also can edit anything on the database. Editors include Sil3rX, LevasK, and the one that shall not be named.

A green name is a veteran. These people have been active for a long time (For example, me. I've been here since a day or two after the launch of this site). They have all the power the editor has alongside an access to another forum. The forums is mainly just discussion about changes to the site, such as new streams and also possible new editors. Veterans include me and OddArcade. The one that shall not be named was also a veteran, but was 'downgraded' when he left.

Finally, a red name means that they are an admin. Not only do they have everything a veteran has, but they can edit anything on the site, such as locking any toxic threads on the forums to putting things on the homepage. Also, only they can add new items and Gods to the database. Active admins on the site include Mowen and Matt.

So technically, I'm not staff. I just help maintain the site and change anything the real staff put up.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lethalized » December 12, 2012 7:58pm | Report
Add me as well if you need any help at ALL
IGN= lethalize
IGN:Lethalize

Lethalized

Memorable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }