Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Mentor.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for Mentor. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by e1usiV » March 25, 2013 6:58pm | Report
Hey hey,
e1usiV here, Just got this game and im really interested in all aspect of it to find my preferred role. I would love someone whos in the know with the current meta, routes, skills to give me a hand and guide me through to being a confident Smite player.

I have guided many before in other games and now the shoes on the other foot. I need the help. :D

Im fairly competitive and love being critiqued on my fault as that how we improve right?

I love playing the assassin roles so far. the in and out style of play is really exciting me.
I downloaded the game last night and bought Loki because it said he was an assassin soo.. yeah went fairly well for my first game... surprisingly i dont think anyone thought it was my first game going 19/0/15 in arena

i have experience in both WoW and LoL so i know the basic 3 lane Moba mechanics but every games different so yeah. i have skype, vent, teamspeak and mumble so which ever is easist.

thansk for the chance.

e1usiV

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » March 26, 2013 9:23am | Report
Hey take a look at the thread below you.

Have a nice day.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }