Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

looking for loki mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » looking for loki mentor 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » August 11, 2013 10:39am | Report
I really suck with Loki. I would like to change it even if only a little bit. My IGN is the same as here. Are there any experienced Loki players? Ill be very gracefull for any help...

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CallMeCam » August 12, 2013 2:53am | Report
Hey Shinji, I'll help you learn to use Loki if you like. He's one of my mains and i actually just finished a game up where i went 18/7/10. (damn Chang'e stole all my early game kills). Anyway add me, my IGN is CallMeCam, i'll be glad to accept the friend invite and help you anyway i can.
Recruiting for our young clan Vybe Gaming! All applications accepted, but this does not mean you will start. We are wanting to pursue a competitive aspect of play. My IGN is CallMeCam, add me for more details.

CallMeCam

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aerodramatic » November 3, 2013 9:19am | Report
I also play a lot of loki, i wouldnt call myself a pro player, but i have enough experience to be able to helo you. My ign is aerodramatic, pm and add me if you wish.
Favourite Gods:
Loki, Fenrir, Tyr, Xbalanque
Favourite roles:
Jungle, fed Adc

Aerodramatic

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }