Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a nice clan.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a nice clan. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MayorOfCanTown » June 4, 2013 3:14am | Report
Hi there, in the time that I've spent playing Smite the thing that I've really wanted to do is get into an organized clan with a lot of players who are friendly and not to mention good at the game, I'm level 21 in game but I feel as though I've developed my skills in it quite nicely. Regardless of what I think of myself, if anyone knows of or is a part of such a clan it'd be an excellent opportunity for me since while I consider myself to be a fast learner with video games in general I still really don't feel like I know much compared to a lot of other, more experienced players. I'm really looking to have a good time as well as learn new things about the game.

Add me in game if you have a clan I can join, preferably not one of those more temporary clans, I'd really like to stay around and you know, play with people, maybe all the way to level 30 and beyond. I normally play at least twice every day and it'd be awesome to be able to play at least twice every day with people I can somewhat consider as friends.

My favorite gods are as follows:

1. Apollo
2. Anhur
3. Zues
4. Poseidon
5. Bacchus

These gods sort of outline my general playstyle normally. I'm master rank 1 with Apollo but it's been a while since I've played Anhur. I highly dislike tanking but I work pretty naturally as Bacchus.

As well as clans I'm also looking for a mentor preferably one who likes using Ranged Physical gods, especially Apollo

Oh I nearly forgot, my IGN is MayorOfCanTown , by the way, I am NOT Eu.

Hope to hear from you soon.

MayorOfCanTown

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fastestcorpse » December 13, 2013 12:43pm | Report
Our clan has about 4 members and we're looking for an adc I noted that your list of gods contained some we'd love to have you if you'd PM me with your response or IGN I could have you in this weekend

Fastestcorpse

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }