Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Learning items

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Learning items 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Androssi » September 20, 2013 3:09pm | Report
Hi, I've been playing the game for a while now (nearly level 30), I'm pretty decent at the game but I have one problem, I struggle knowing what items to use. I generally use builds, because whenever I try go without It ends up badly for me and my team. Is there a way to learn about items and know which ones to use in which situations? All help is appreciated.

Androssi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 20, 2013 3:33pm | Report
Hmmm. Depends on the situation in the game. Enemy team is damage-heavy? warrior/tank item. Enemy team tanky? damage items.

Solo lane usually builds warrior, or AP when necessary.
Mid lane always builds AP.
Tank builds tank.
Carry builds ADC.
Jungler builds ADC/AP, warrior if necessary.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 21, 2013 12:02am | Report
Androssi wrote:

Hi, I've been playing the game for a while now (nearly level 30), I'm pretty decent at the game but I have one problem, I struggle knowing what items to use. I generally use builds, because whenever I try go without It ends up badly for me and my team. Is there a way to learn about items and know which ones to use in which situations? All help is appreciated.

you have damage. pysical and magical. each god uses there own.

you have protection. everyone builds atleast 1 somewhere in there build unless you are doing extremely fed.

you have to get protect for the biggest tred on the enemy team. if they have 3 heavy damage but underfarmed mages and 2 heavy damage pysical gods who are a bit fed. build a nemean lion.

if you are a tank you build mostly protections but a few damage items to. void stone ethereal staff if you are magical and void blade if your pysical.

penetration works in a few ways. you have flat pen which caps at 50 and %pen and debuff pen.

flat pen and debuff pen is used for squisshies and % pen is incase you really need to kill a tank.

crit is for assassins and hunters. it is build late game most commons with as a rage deathbringer combo
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 28, 2013 11:50pm | Report
I like to go magic items on thor, defence items on chronos, a mix and match of def and magic power in loki. Hope that helps! :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 29, 2013 4:08am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

I like to go magic items on thor, defence items on chronos, a mix and match of def and magic power in loki. Hope that helps! :D
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }