Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungle help?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Jungle help? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AirJordan73 » April 19, 2014 12:47pm | Report
Hey there smitefire! My names, AJ. I started playing Smite about 2 or 3 months ago, just after Chaac was released. I started having more time to play, and with the help of some friends, and of course Smitefire I mastered the ADC role using Neith and Apollo. After some convincing from people, I also learned Support using Odin and Geb. I even learned Solo lane, and mid lane. But, I really want to jungle. I tried a few matches jungling with Bakasura and went like 2-5. What im asking is for some help on jungling. I would prefer to use Bakasura, but any good jungle god will do, I have a decent loki. But I heard that loki isnt good in the jungle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My IGN is AirJordan73 so you can add me and send me a message in game whenever you see me on!

AirJordan73

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 19, 2014 1:10pm | Report
*stares at BestMinionEver*

(you probably don't get it AJ)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » April 19, 2014 2:46pm | Report
Shameless self-promotion, I know, but this jungle Arache guide I wrote has a lot of information on jungle paths and routes. She's a great jungler and I suggest you try her out.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AirJordan73 » April 20, 2014 12:33pm | Report
Thanks for the help! At the advise of some clan mates, I tried jungle Bastet, and have only lost one game, out of the 5 I did. I will give jungle arachne a try, i do like to troll around with her sometimes ;)

AirJordan73

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }