Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

HUNTER MENTOR NEEDED BADLY

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » HUNTER MENTOR NEEDED BADLY 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dckw24 » July 17, 2015 1:51am | Report
Hey I'm a level 30 player and I mostly go mages or guardians and I've been trying my hand at playing with hunters and it has not been too successful, if somebody could reply to this and help me out I'd appreciate it so much!

dckw24

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DemomanJew » July 17, 2015 2:19am | Report
I have mained rama/adc for a bit i could lend some help.

DemomanJew

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Salehaza » July 18, 2015 9:57pm | Report
ADC is very positional. whenever you die. keep in mind other ADC's poke range, sustain, their supports poke range, their clear speed, if they have blink, if they have large AoE damage and ultis with CC.

if 2 adc's run transcendance but you have a highish dmg long range poke. i.e arts volley, ullrs arrow rain, or neiths life steal. i'd put a very early sp into it to try and force a back, or a easy kill and get some extra farm. the more you practice and understand their range/combos, the better you'll do. Notice which jungler they picked and Beware of Janus, poseiden, agni. They can nuke/ slow/stun you over the wall

Salehaza

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }