Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to counter Loki with Isis

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » How to counter Loki with Isis 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NighthawkL06 » October 16, 2015 12:16pm | Report
I have been using Isis for a while and I'm pretty good with her, and with all other mages I use I know how to counter Loki and kill him.
Most of the times I die and he doesn't even get half its health down.

Question here is, whats the most effective way to kill Loki with Isis 1v1 if he already is close to you?

Also how do I "tag" god and items in here so their icon appears?

Thanks in advance

NighthawkL06

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » October 16, 2015 12:55pm | Report
to "tag" a god or item, write "[[Loki]]" instead of just "Loki" and it will look like this : Loki

About how to counter him as Eset, I find it hard to counter him if he gets you unawared.
If you always know where he is, you have better chances.
Obviously, Purification Beads and Aegis Amulet are really useful.
Once he throws all his abilities, if you survived, you have almost a free kill.

If he initiate with his Assassinate, then you need to react quickly with beads + aegis.

If he initiate with hid Vanish and you heard it, you need to predict when he's about to be next to you.
Then, you throw your silence on yourself to reveal him, and preventing his burst or escape.
If you succeeded, he will gtfo, trying to survive.
If you failed, get out with Wing Gust, hoping to get out of his reach.
It is easier than what it sounds, because while stealth, he will try to get to your back for more damage.
So, if you keep moving, you have almost 1 second gap between the moment he is in melee range and the moment he will attack.

Also, if you are in Joust 1v1, Mystical Mail is a good counter to Loki and Ao Kuang.

Hope this helps

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }