Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help Me Please!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Help Me Please! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by funnyman3456 » January 18, 2013 12:17pm | Report
My friend turned off my auto skill level and auto buy, now I don't know how to turn the back on, how do I do that?

funnyman3456

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » January 18, 2013 1:49pm | Report
Before the match in the lobby where you pick your gods to the right of lock in are both auto level and auto buy with boxes that you need to check to turn them on

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Husonaut90 » January 31, 2013 9:17am | Report
On a different thought, why would you want Autobuy/Autolevel... oO? It's mostly ****.
This is not an attack or anything, I'm just wondering. Do you like playing with pre-set items?
Ziggs [14:65]: try to hold ez at tower, ill ult
Tristana [14:59]: he'll blink away
Ziggs [15:03]: no he wont
Tristana [15:06]: u sure?
[All] Ziggs [15:10]: HEY ERZEAL

[All] Ezreal [15:14]: whaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[All] Ezreal [15:18]: *** you

Husonaut90

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » February 11, 2013 12:42pm | Report
Take a moment to familiarize yourself with a few items, and start buying yourself. This will in-turn give you a better understanding of items, and make you a better Smite player.

Yes, turning it back on is fairly easy, but the auto-buy items aren't that perfect. If you simply start with the recommended items, you'll kind of see what item-path to build.

It takes a bit to learn what is helpful for you and what isn't, but it is much worth it in the end.

GOOD LUCK!

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zingerbro » February 14, 2013 3:29pm | Report
I turned it off at level 5, it takes just a few games to get used to it, I got my friend to turn it off recently and he told me it made the game much more fun as you can control more aspects of it. But if you really want it on there is two checkboxes after you lock in to the left of it.
><> (don't trust the fish, I think he is a spy)

Zingerbro

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }