Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » help 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rededge25 » September 3, 2013 9:21pm | Report
im a level 21 smite player. im just trying to get better. im mediocre at best with other gods and i consider myself a decent solo hades but thats all i really know. im trying to play tanks and adcs more just to be a bit more supportive for my team but im so not used to laning with anyone. i tunnel vision a lot i admit. but i just wish that i had a better idea on map awareness when i play support or adc i never know when to back off and im letting my lane partner down. i try to play with my lvl 30 friends but i feel like im getting worse every time i play with them. basically im doing a lot wrong so i want to get better. if anyone is willing to help i would really appreciate it

rededge25

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sorlux » September 3, 2013 10:31pm | Report
It sounds like your problems are:

1: finding the role you like/ are best at.
2: overextending
3:map awareness

Try to play all or most gods and find a god or role you like or is your best that way you can focus on one role and not go back and fourth being mediocre at them. Maybe try playing bot joust matches to try out gods. For overextending I would say WARDS, wards will make sure you can see if your not to far up available for a gank, stay with minions don't take minion wave +1-2 gods you won't fair well, when your minion wave is cleared or very close BACK OFF, unless you are fed/ extreamly confident that you will be fine even then be careful. For map awareness I would say wards again but also MIAs make sure you and your team calls them for good enemy locations and map awarenes, don't go in for a buff when a lane has an MIA that could be on your side of the jungle. As for lanening with a partner I would say do it with a freind for best comunication and if you like ADCs, if your backed up with a tank in your lane let HIM engage for taking the damage and you put out the damage.
IGN:Sorlux

Sorlux

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Plaguemire » October 12, 2013 11:12am | Report
Wards wards wards, there is nothing better than visibility. Hopefully your jungler will have an eye of providence, but if he doesn't buy some consumable wards.

If you find that the map is not visible enough, go into your settings and increase the minimap size. Pay close attention to what happens in middle lane as well, if you see the enemy mid is missing, watch out for ganks. Hopefully your team mates will call out when enemies are missing, but don't rely on that. Drop wards in the jungle near your lane so you can see incoming ganks.

Up until about level 10, let the minions be your meat shield. Push the waves and let them damage the towers unless your enemies are missing (don't forget to call out when they are so mid knows to be careful) but stay behind the minions. As a hades you should also make sure that you're fearing people off your lane partner and taking hits for them where/when you can.

From levels 10-20 wards become even more important because by this point there should be some towers down and people will be zerging, if the enemy zergs, you and your team should do the same, everyone pushing towers and defending together. Keep a teleport on hand in case one of the enemy team decides to break off to solo one of your towers.

Other than this though, spend some time learning plenty of gods and plenty of roles. When you know a god/role, you'll know what counters it and can more easily control the map. Just don't forget to ward ;)
1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott!

Plaguemire

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }