Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello I am Mittfel, and I would gladly learn you about smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Hello I am Mittfel, and I would gladly learn you about smite 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mittfel » May 17, 2013 5:06pm | Report
For those of you who don't know me from twitch, let me start by introducing myself to you.

I am Mittfel. I am currently 20 years old and I have played many games over the years, both hardcore and softcore. I have also played a lot of different MOBA games such as HoN for 1.5 year, LoL for 3 years and lastly SMITE since the launch in may 2011.

Mostly I am just focusing on playing Joust (1 versus 1) but it happens that I play others too, just not as good. Altough I would be glad to give you my point of view of your questions about anything in any gameplay or god.

What I prefer to play in Joust is:

Freya
Neith
Anhur
Cupid
Artemis
Xbalanque

Which I will eventually have guides for within the end of this summer, hopefully. You are free to check out my currently new Freya guide that goes with a high amount of damage, but also survival.

Check it here: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/freya-joust-guide-the-butterfly-effect-2140
And if you have reddit, or interested in what people like about it on reddit, check this out: http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/1e9yxd/new_freya_guide_for_joust_only/

So, how do you contact me if you're interested in getting to know how to play smite better?

Well there are two choices.

1. Have a chat with me when ever I am online at www.twitch.tv/mittfeleu or send me a PM there for a quick response.

2. Send me a PM here on smitefire which will probably be a little slower reponse but hopefully faster than 48 hours.

Hope to see you soon in case that you are interested in learning about smite!

//Mittfel

mittfel

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }