Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU/FR] Seeking Conquest / Chang'e solo / Fenrir jungle mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » [EU/FR] Seeking Conquest / Chang'e solo / Fenrir jungle mentor 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Cestpasvrai » January 23, 2016 3:54pm | Report
Ahoy!

It's been a while since I've started playing SMITE with friends (more than a year at least); we've played -A WHOLE DAMN LOT- of Assault, a few 3v3, a few Arenas, but never any Conquest or Siege.

In fact, I think I played around 10 Conquests and ~1000 Assaults.
I'm not -that- bad on this game; I've tried Joust 1v1 a bit with Anubis, got 6 wins on 6 matches (qualifying rounds, sure, but I fought a Janus + an AMC that were CRAZY GOOD). I just need mentoring on Conquest, because whenever I tag on the game mode, I just... know what I should do, technically, maybe, but, I'm not sure. The whole concept of wards, ganks, even the whole Support role are kind of unknown to me.

I like Chang'e. Her potential on Solo lane is incredible. I tried playing her a bit today, alone, on Conquest (when people actually let me take Solo), but I had huge early game troubles against a Cabrakan (seriously, screw him), and a Bellona.

I also like Fenrir a lot. Jungling is imo the hardest role on Conquest, just because you really need the "minimap reflexes" (check everywhere, signal people etc), + you need to get your EXP correctly. I would seriously love to play him, but can't dare to.

For the record, I'm french, living in france so, EU servers.

Boop!~

Edit: just qualified my Joust league stuff using Chang'e for the last 4 matches (if I remember correctly, maybe 3 of them) - rekt them all, I got in Gold I instantly ><
Dance~~~

Cestpasvrai

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }