Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

XGN SMITE MLG TRYOUTS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » XGN SMITE MLG TRYOUTS 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HebrewXGNhammer » January 16, 2016 1:22am | Report
Hello, everyone! I'm HebrewXGNhammer, Founder in DR, and Head of XGN News. Do you play smite on XBOX ONE? Do you excell in the game more than your peers? Do you think you could do well at a professional level? Well, XGN BIGSLICK 7, XGNxMRxBIGxG, and myself will be hosting tryouts for the newest smite MLG team for XGN. This team is being built from the ground up, so it will take a lot of work. Serious inquiries only! Tryouts will be hosted until 1 week before season 3 starts.

REQUIREMENTS

1. You must be a member of XGN. If you are not, message me on XBOX to join.

2. You must be at least age 17.

3. You must be willing to commit a large amount of time into the team. If you make the team, but are not active enough, YOU WILL BE CUT.

4. To sign up for the tryouts, you must submit your best role, along with at least 4 of your best gods for that role.

5. You must be signed up on gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com with your current info. Registration is free.

If you are interested in signing up for the tryouts, message me, HebrewXGNhammer on the forums, or on Xbox. More info will be coming soon.

HebrewXGNhammer

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }