Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

XBOXone Smite MLG tournaments

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » XBOXone Smite MLG tournaments 2 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Who is the best "TANK" character?
G.E.B.
Ymir
Sylvanus
Athena
Ares
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by unpredictabilly » August 17, 2015 7:57am | Report
Hello Everyone!

Currently looking for other smiters to play with and also switch off info on builds and strategy. I am a novice to this game and this is the first MOBA I have ever played, but still it seems that I somehow have the ability to usually overcome/dominate my opponents.

If you would like to help me create the unbeatable and greatest smite team ever known to man, I am looking for other smite players who may have these skills:
- Ability to play multiple positions
- Versatile in game play
- Never give up attitude
- General understanding on the builds/strategy

Eventually I would like to compose a team and play MLG tournaments. For now it is all fun and games.

If you are interested in playing some time just send me a message on Xbox live or you can check out my Twitch channel to see game-play and highlights!

XBOX-live Gamer-TAG: UNPREDICTABILLY
TWITCH Channel: UNPREDICTABILLY

unpredictabilly

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by unpredictabilly » August 17, 2015 10:43am | Report
Also ...

I am level 30 and have 22 gods mastered!

I have yet to play a league match. I have heard it to be pretty intense.

unpredictabilly

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }