Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

XBOX1 player looking for a consistant team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » XBOX1 player looking for a consistant team 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kinggoomba1 » September 15, 2015 10:32pm | Report
Hey guys! I am looking for a group to play Smite with on the xbox1. I am trying to build up and hone my skills but I am finding it increasingly hard with random team groups with no communication. I am willing to work towards any lane specialty, I feel it is important to learn every role in order to really hone your skills.

If anybody wants to build a smite team that plays together in order to get better at the game please either message me on here or on xbox1. My gamertag is kinggoomba1, I look forward to anybody that is interested in getting better and building some team synch!

Thanks!

kinggoomba1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Asap Fiki OG » September 17, 2015 10:37pm | Report
Hey I messaged you on xbox1 I'm down to form a team I play everyday and I play every roll as well so if your cool with it add me Asap FIKI OG

Asap Fiki OG

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }