Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xbox One XGN looking for people to run with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Xbox One XGN looking for people to run with. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XGN Kenurd » May 3, 2016 5:34pm | Report
XGN is looking for members for one of our Smite squads :D we have over 12000 members in our community. We have a bunch off sponsors like Scuf and Gfuel and KontrolFreek. If anyone is interested message XGN Kenurd on Xbox One :D

XGN Kenurd

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steve Abate » May 4, 2016 10:00pm | Report
Let me set something straight real quick, xgn may be a cool clan, it may have 12000 active members, but when you put in your "sponsorships" into your clan recruitment message what your saying is that "Join us, because if you do, you'll be sponsored by them too!"

That's not how that works. And saying that is like lying to people. So be very clear when you type this stuff. Lieing to the community is piss poor thing to do.

On another note, the sponsorships are incredibly hard to get, contractual, and incredibly exclusive. Getting them is not easy. They are not avaible to everyone. Do not make it appear to be.

Make your smite group.
Have fun.
Don't wag a golden carrot in front of people when it's not realistic

Or else your gonna be called KSI.

I'm really trying to be as kind as I can, but I have a seroiuse problem with groups with big names throwing out little grab bag terms like sponorship and MLG to attract in people. Be real. Promises of fame are great, but we're playing videogames, not vying to become celebrities, or become super rich. We're here to have fun. And you know what, I've never had a negative experience with xgn on any game, so props for that.

And if you guys do get a little team together and wish to (have your collective butts stomped) have a fun game of mirth and friendship, please contact Zilby, whose streams I've finally watched, DMBrandon, who probably doesn't have the time anyways, or Daxy, who isn't in the moods for clans and always has something better to do. I'm sure someone can fit you guys and gals in for some practice.

Good luck.
Have fun!
You rock!

Steve Abate

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }