Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xbox one Smite Player LFG

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Xbox one Smite Player LFG 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Egg n ChipZ » March 30, 2016 4:14pm | Report
Hi There i looking for a group of people that allways play smite. Im hate having team mates that are useless and dont know what to do. i am online alot in the week so if u wanna play send message. I also play mid/carry main roles. Thank you for your time to read this GamerTag = DnC Egg N ChipZ

Egg n ChipZ

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by G00DANG » March 30, 2016 5:40pm | Report
I play on x1 quite a bit. Not the best smite by any means but understand the game and have a decent bit of experience behind me. I play all roles but mainly solo or carry. GT: G00DANG

G00DANG

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TenPace » March 30, 2016 11:23pm | Report
I also play Smite on Xbox. Starting to feel like I only fivisit SmiteFire to make friends and look up stats. :P

Anyway, my GT is AceGamerKing. I main support, me play a bit of everything except jungle.
I play SMITE. What else do you need to know?

Xbox: AceGamerKing
Steam: TenPace

TenPace

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piemaker3000 » June 18, 2016 9:22am | Report
Looking for people to join me and my friends' clan on Xbox. We mostly play casual, so if you join just shoot me a friend request. GT is Piemaker3000. Clan name is The Meme Gods.

Piemaker3000

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }