Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xbox One, NA, conquest friends!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Xbox One, NA, conquest friends! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeanOMiite » December 18, 2015 10:37am | Report
Hey, I'm looking for people to play some conquest with. I have no real desire to play competitive, but I'm not necessarily against playing league. I have a buddy I play with all the time and we love the game and play conquest almost nightly (usually get on around 9pm EST) we just don't like getting paired with players who don't call roles, which happens more often than we'd like. Like...I don't care if you want to play support Zeus (ok, I kinda care) but really what I want to see is people who know a role and call that role.

The other big thing for players I'm looking for is players close to me in age. I'm 33 years old and prefer players close to that, like 27/28 and older. My XBox friends and I play different games together too, not just Smite, especially Gears of War. So...if you play Smite and GoW on XBox and are a grumpy old man, we should be friends!

Gamertag DeanOMiite

DeanOMiite

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Napalm Clambake » December 31, 2015 9:30am | Report
I'm 30 years old. People without mics, people not calling roles, people will background noise or music blaring over their mics, are all things that have made me very grumpy.

I'd love to join you for some Smite. GT is in my signature.
Xbox One Gamertag--> Napalm Clambake

Napalm Clambake

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sxefied » January 14, 2016 7:28am | Report
Grunpy young man here. Still learning roles but I'm practicing on several different gods/classes. The dogs bark sometimes but that's all the background noise you get from me.
Gamertag is :Sxefied

Sxefied

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LolODINsky » January 24, 2016 5:47pm | Report
hey I'm 25 and looking for the same sort of thing. I can play Jungle, Mid, and Support well so yea let me know if you are interested in playing some time.

GT: LL od1n LL

LolODINsky

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }