Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xbox One- Looking for friends

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Xbox One- Looking for friends 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OutsCORYng You » March 31, 2016 5:58pm | Report
I am looking for people to play smite with. It is pretty much the only game I consistently play right now but I am guessing once Battleborn and Overwatch are released I will play those also. I like to win yes, but I get tired of playing same characters so I might play a character I am not use to and do bad. In other words it is more important to me that we have fun. Important note.... I am not saying I am the best Smite player, but I am level 30 so if you are new I may bring in hard people.

GT: OutsCORYng You

OutsCORYng You

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TenPace » March 31, 2016 11:44pm | Report
Yeah sure. I like having fun, and winning is fun. You can add me if you wanna, GT: AceGamerKing
I play SMITE. What else do you need to know?

Xbox: AceGamerKing
Steam: TenPace

TenPace

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redpoppy » April 2, 2016 8:51am | Report
Hey I play smite too my gt is - Mz Galaxy Girl
I play for fun!
Poppy

redpoppy

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dvs illusion » April 2, 2016 10:20am | Report
awesome! yeah it's all about having fun. add me GT: Dvs illusion

Dvs illusion

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RattyTatTat » April 3, 2016 4:45am | Report
Add me, GT is TheEpicOrca
Maining Ratatoskr since the Norse came.
I play Xbox1 so PM me, I'm TheEpicOrca if you want to play.

RattyTatTat

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkBlueAngel5 » April 5, 2016 9:22am | Report
at what time do you usually play as i live in east coast of united states but add if you wanna play at DarkBlueAngel5 im on from 6pm to 10pm

DarkBlueAngel5

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OutsCORYng You » April 5, 2016 10:33am | Report
I am in central time (US) and time varies for me because sometimes I work days, evenings, and weekends (not nights though). I will probably mostly be on after 4pm my time until 11pm. Once I am done training for my full time job I will not be able to play much on weekends probably (maybe a couple hours at nignt) and I will work 2 day shifts during the week. So I will be fairly open.

OutsCORYng You

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GimpGamer » May 19, 2016 1:25pm | Report
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9KxSKcqFDKpqJgkd2hjhug watch that, if you're cool with it then message me and we can play

Gaming Cause I Like It

GimpGamer

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }