Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xbox One Group-"Competitive/Fun"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Xbox One Group-"Competitive/Fun" 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheNeonHammer97 » June 3, 2016 9:48am | Report
What's up all you Smite players? Just to start off my introduction, my GT is, TheNeonHammer97. I've been playing smite since the beta came out. I decided to create this thread because I'm seeking to further expand my Smite experience. Playing the regular game modes is fun and all, but lets be honest, we always run into those players who aren't always "the best" or very informed on the game of Smite. This game is a strategic game that requires a lot of teamwork and communication and lately I've been playing with people who can't quite grasp that concept. Overall, I'm looking for well rounded/experienced players who wanna have fun but also take the game kind of serious, because lets face the facts, games are always funner when you win. I'm looking for people who are down to run ranked games, but also enjoy all the other beneficial game modes that Smite provides us with. I would prefer players who are level 30 but I'm open to see anyone who feels that they know the game well enough and are good. In addition, I would prefer a more mature gamer, and if you tend to have a bad attitude in the game then don't bother contacting me.

If you want to check out more about me and my game style/ skill in smite, just go add me on xbox and view my profile. I have lots of clips that you can view.

Info about me:
- Level 30
- Have over 70 gods mastered
- Can play every role, but mains are, carry, jungle, and mid (hunters, assassins, mages).
- I am silver 3 in ranked joust, but unfortunately only Bronze in conquest. I got pretty screwed over in the 10 placement games before getting your rank so don't judge please. This is pretty much why I'm making this thread because you need communication and teamwork to win, and that doesn't happen when you play with random people who don't talk or are selfish/stubborn when choosing gods.
- Play other games as well but Smite is my main and what I'm best at.

If you want to drop your gamertags below or shoot me a message/friend request on xbox, go for it. Ill try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading my thread, hope you guys are interested and happy gaming to you all!

TheNeonHammer97

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }