Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

(Xbone) LF Jungler...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » (Xbone) LF Jungler... 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by R0CKST3ADY » July 3, 2015 2:29am | Report
Hey what's up,

So I along with another three people have decided to pull together and make a team on Smite. All three of us are highly dedicated to becoming better at the game with an end Goal of hitting the leagues and with some luck, winning!

However we currently have an open spot amongst us. We don't expect perfection. But we do want someone who is willing to put in the time alongside the group to become a stronger unit. A certain like towards the game is needed. Someone who won't be easily defeated when we lose but rather looks as this as an opportunity to learn by mistakes.

The things we are looking for;

Someone with a headset.

Someone who enjoys and is willing to research their role, in this case jungler and adapt.

Someone who can get online at least twice a week. Currently Wed/Friday nights. This however can be amended to suit everyone's needs.

Someone with basic MOBA Knowledge. Ir a passion to learn.

Because of the time zones we would prefer someone who lives within the UK to help matchmaking and future league game organisation. If you feel like your up for the role then add me on your Xbox.

My GT: R0CKST3ADY

Send me a message and next time were on we'll get you in the party. Remember we are all still learning so don't feel dis heartened because you've only just picked the game up!

Thanks for your time

-Glenn-

R0CKST3ADY

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sonicfishcake42 » July 3, 2015 7:52am | Report
You beat me to it...

Sonicfishcake42

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyleh89 » July 18, 2015 12:27am | Report
U guys still lookin for a jungler??

Kyleh89

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }