Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

xbone gamer looking for ANYONE with a mic, that's mature.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » xbone gamer looking for ANYONE with a mic, that's mature. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by infamous says » May 13, 2016 1:49pm | Report
I don't mean you have to be over 18, just have a head on your shoulders and PLAY AS A TEAM.

I prefer joust or clash, but occasionally play arena when learning a new God.

I have mastered 10 that I can think of off top, and regularly play Odin, Kulk, Thor, and Amaterasu.. I avoid guardians like the plague. on a bad day, I'll go negative by one or two and get 12-15 assists.. I bought and used Odin for the first time last night, and had him mastered this morning, with records like 2-0-27 and 0-0-27.. I also played Kulk in between and went 2-0-1, my team however was down 5-33 (I don't even know what the minion count was).. basically, I play smart and make sure my team gets kills.

I'm in central US and usually on between noon, and midnight (at various times).

with saying all that, I am still learning and open to suggestions and ideas for a better gameplay.

final notation, this is literally about all I play right now, so you don't have to worry about me constantly being on the newest fad, I loved mythology in school and am so glad that this wasn't around then, as I probably would have never finished school haha.

gamertag - inFamoUsmOKa on Xbox and infamousj012 on PC

if we are all mortals amongst gods in the arena, consider me a demigod to you worshippers.

infamous says

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by infamous says » May 13, 2016 1:51pm | Report
oh yeah, and just add me- while I have this saved in my phones browser, it doesn't mean I'll remember it daily..
if we are all mortals amongst gods in the arena, consider me a demigod to you worshippers.

infamous says

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }