Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[WNx]Warrior Nation looking for members!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [WNx]Warrior Nation looking for members! 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WNxKepsert » September 5, 2013 1:07am | Report
www.warriornation.net

Hello Smitefire!

This is Kepsert from Warrior Nation (Kablokageden in-game). Let me start off by introducing Warrior Nation to you lot!

Warrior Nation is a pretty big and awesome multi-gaming clan. It's been around since 1998 and, believe me or not, some of the original founders of the clan are still around! The clan started off as a group of friends playing a game, but they split up playing different games and soon ended up supporting more games within Warrior Nation. Warrior Nation is mostly known due to its easy-going nature. Everyone is welcome, as long as you follow the rules (pretty much basics: respect other members/players, don't flame). Due to this 'all-welcome' policy we have a lot of different skill levels within our sections. (An example being League of Legends (EU servers), where we have bronze V players, but we also have two players at Diamond 1).
As of now, Warrior Nation has over 1200 members spread over more than 35 games (of all genres). However, untill recently, Smite was not one of those games!
We've been looking for people interested and found a group who wanted to try and get a Smite section within the clan. But, we can't do this alone, we'll need more members!

If you're still interested after this, here's some more information for you:

- Open rank structure allowing you to get a higher rank within the clan.
- Events will be organized for every section continously.
- Regular (weekly?) gamenights will be organized within Smite.
- We have a huge-*** awesome Mumble server.
- Even though you can only have one game as your primary game (which is also the only section you can gain ranks in), you're still free to join in on discussions at the other sections/play with the other sections.
- Forums where you'll find member-written guides and discussions regarding Smite and non-Smite news!
- More excact plans for this section at the bottom of this post!

Still interested!? Then here's a few things people tend to see as the downside:

- Forum activity. As we're a socially based clan, we'd like you all to be active on the forums.
- Rollcall. Every month (between the 1st and 15th) you've to sign a rollcall. Due to us having 1200+ members this is the only way to find out who's still active within the clan and what section everyone is in. Sounds annoying, but signing rollcall is easy. It requires you to do a total of two clicks!
- Laws/Rules. Huge clan requires rules, otherwise we simply won't be able to run it. However, these rules are nothing weird and in my personal opinion these are only the logical things (No spamming on forums, respect other players, etc etc).

Well then, if, after this wall of text, you're still interested there's several ways to get in touch with me:

X-fire: KasperWoW
Steam: Kepsert
Smite: Kablokageden

Feel free to add me if you have any questions/want to join. Please don't sign up without contacting me, as I'll have to guide you through the registering process!

WNxKepsert!

This is what I have in mind for the Section once we get a decent playerbase:
- Weekly Gamenights (5man parties, perhaps custom games!)
- A ladder (Challenge fellow guildmates and try to reach the number one spot! I might eventually add small prizes depending on the activity!)
- Tournaments every now and then
- Competitive Teams (even though I myself am quite new to Smite, we'll be working to get those interested into competitive teams!)

WNxKepsert

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }