Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Watch my Intro First (Looking for players on XB1)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Watch my Intro First (Looking for players on XB1) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GimpGamer » May 19, 2016 1:31pm | Report
Intro

After you watch the video there about me if you're interested in teaming up with me still please send me a message (through my site or through here)
I don't like posting my GT openly due to harassment issues I've come across previously. I am eager to meet new understanding people who just want to play the game. (If you watch the video and look at my site all is explained but it's pretty long so I don't want to post it here)

Thanks!

Gaming Cause I Like It

GimpGamer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoseDorney » May 22, 2016 7:04am | Report
Looking to join with you mate I can play most gods

JoseDorney

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Spraygoo0nU » May 22, 2016 9:46pm | Report
Just started playing 2 days ago. Addicted already. I've got Ullr to god rank 2. Working on Loki here and there. I have two friends I know IRL that are rank 16 and 25 I play with. But trying to expand and find other people to run with.
Spraygoo0nU - Xbox1

Spraygoo0nU

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }