Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Warrior Nation wants YOU!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Warrior Nation wants YOU! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Redreader » March 24, 2014 9:24am | Report

Warrior Nation, a community that supports around the 40 to 50 games and around 1,000 members at this moment, is looking to create a Smite section! We have the main focus on casual gaming, having fun together. But there is always room for competitive play :)

Requirement

We would really appreciate if you can write and speak average English, besides that there is not that much we ask from you

What do you get in return?

We have a big variation of games, a well set up website/forum that we mainly operate on and a mumble and team-speak server.

Interested?

Good to hear, I would like to invite you to check out our forums on www.warriornation.net. For questions you can send me a private message here or add me ingame (Redreader)

Thanks for taking your time to ready this and I hope to see you all soon!

WNxRedreader

Redreader

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by wpearly » March 24, 2014 9:40am | Report
Gamer tag: TheRide
Hey, I'm lvl 28 (and 3/4) and have a few guys that I play with online. Looking for clan so I can compete and have fun with. I'm an easy going gamer, but I am competitive. I just don't get worked up . Love SMITE, it has to be my favorite moba. Hope to meet up with y'all and bring some of my fun gamer friends too.

NA server on east coast

wpearly

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }