Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Trying To Form A Competitive Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Trying To Form A Competitive Team 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RyuNura » November 9, 2015 12:39pm | Report
Hello, I am trying to form a competitive NA PC team to enter the Season 3 Challengers Cup. My IGN is RyuNura. Message me in game if you are interested or just drop a comment down below. I don't really have a rank requirement due to not having a rank myself. I don't even require you to have a Team
Speak. All I ask is that you are kind and understanding. I don't want any players who are going to get completely mad if someone performs poorly. All positions are open and if possible, I'd love to have some subs. If I get enough interest, I will form a few non competitive teams within the clan. This is for those casual players who play ranked a lot or for subs to get practice in. In order to do that, I will need around 11 people to show interest. Five people for the competitive team and five for the casual team. I may be unable to compete due to PC issues and school. I am, however, in the process of building a new PC but I may not have it done for a few months due to being in school and wanting some high dollar parts. I hope to get plenty of interest though and even if you don't want to join the team, maybe we can still be friends or even scrim partners.

RyuNura

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }