Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thiel looking for a team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Thiel looking for a team. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 10, 2013 7:44am | Report
Hey lads.

I have recently returned to Smite after a lenghty break. Figuring I'd be miles behind I decided to solo qeue for a bit, but I've picked up the pieces far quicker than I had expected.
Therefore I want to put it up a notch and join a team, either casually or competitively, just to raise the difficulty level.

- I'm 20 years old and I carry over some to alot of competitive experience from games like l4d2 and CS.
- I have actually played in a competitive team here on Smite before I left, we did two tournament and ended up somewhere around 3rd and 4th place respectively, although this was a while ago.
- I prefer being ADC for a competitive team, if casual, I don't mind varying in roles.
- I'm slightly out of touch with current competitive meta('s), so I might need some homework on that end, I do assume a willing team can provide me with all the information I lack in either a friendly or not-so-friendly way.
- I have a mic and possess the ability to download any VOIP program.
- Maybe redundant to say: but I am level 30 and have been level 30 for ages.

Also, I like a difficult game. But I only like losing it if it's due to a lack of skill in comparison not due to a lack of skill in general. I might feel grumpy if the latter applies, tho I realise bad days can be had. I, also, possess a thousand excuses to be playing plain awful.

Erk, I'm really just writing to brush off the time, boring day at work. I don't think I have anything to add though. Look me up for gammons!

Thiel
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tonydecap » October 10, 2013 4:58pm | Report
Contact me in game - My name is Tonydecap
Or add my on skype at Tonydecap aswell.

Currently looking to make a new team, and hopefully take it from there.
Just adding I am from EU.

Tony

Tonydecap

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xzarrus » October 12, 2013 1:34pm | Report
Hey Thiel,

You're still looking for a Team ?
I also would like to make my own Team with at least some decent peoples.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/introductions-matchmaking/lf-casual-experienced-players-2649

Read that, maybe we can find together ?

Greetings.

xzarrus

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 14, 2013 7:31am | Report
Added both!
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }