Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The ChaosVanguard - Multi-Gaming community (18+) Mature players - All experience is welcome!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » The ChaosVanguard - Multi-Gaming community (18+) Mature players - All experience is welcome! 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DragonSoulArrow » September 20, 2014 7:49pm | Report
Welcome To The Chaos Vanguard Multi-Gaming Community Recruitment thread!

Who are we?

The Chaos Vanguard is a massive multi-gaming community which has been founded about one year ago by long term friends and people who have a dedication and passion for gaming together. It's a community that is always looking to entertain and keep a nice environment between the members. We currently have around 100+ people online each day, it has been growing significantly since we started and we're not planning on stopping any time soon. Expect a mature, relaxed and fun environment when you meet most of our members.

What other games do we play?

League of Legends

Dota 2

Counter Strike:GO

Archeage

Warthunder

Path of Exile

World of Tanks

Nether

Infestation

H1Z1

And many more...

What can we offer!
We offer many different things such as:

Daily custom games

Weekly events

Ranked teams(varying from high to low elo)

Streaming support

And the most important thing of all is for everyone to have fun!

Requirements!
Must have teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

IP: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

You must be 16+ years of age, we don't make acceptations.

How to join us!
1. Sign up to the website - www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/

2.Go onto teamspeak and message DragonSoulArrow saying that you have applied on the website.

3.DragonSoulArrow will have a talk to you hopefully you will make it into the trialing phase.

Hope to see you all soon!

DragonSoulArrow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DragonSoulArrow » September 20, 2014 7:49pm | Report
This is an updated version of our recruitment.

DragonSoulArrow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DragonSoulArrow » September 21, 2014 6:25am | Report
Chaosvanguard is still recruiting

DragonSoulArrow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeusFox » September 21, 2014 7:01am | Report
This is the best community I ever joined and I am staying, and the coolest thing is if I want to play another game I can still do so whit my pals from the community, so come join and be my new m8.
[/img]
The Chaos Vanguard is recruiting for more info visit www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

DeusFox

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DragonSoulArrow » September 22, 2014 6:12am | Report
Looking to join a group of great and fun players? Looking to merge into a bigger group? Looking to play competitive? If you answered yes to the following or have other reasons then apply to ChaosVanguard today !!!!!!!

DragonSoulArrow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DragonSoulArrow » September 24, 2014 6:24am | Report
Looking for a fun and social community? Join Chaosvanguard today. We offer coaching, in house games, fun and relaxed gaming, also competitive.

DragonSoulArrow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » September 24, 2014 9:38am | Report
Dude there already a post of this.
Stop posting on this one or stop posting on the other one.
Common sense?

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeusFox » October 20, 2014 1:20am | Report
Are you the next winner of our in house turnys?
[/img]
The Chaos Vanguard is recruiting for more info visit www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

DeusFox

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }