Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Art of Warfare - Looking for new players!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » The Art of Warfare - Looking for new players! 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kittylisk » December 9, 2012 12:32pm | Report
Who we are:

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is recruiting mature players for our Smite Division! TAW is a premier global multi-game organization, founded over 10 years ago, with 1900+ membership and spanning 20+ games on every continent (except Antarctica).

What we do:

Our Smite team has just started up and seeking more mature players to come and have fun with us.

We accept players of every skill level. If you need help with the game or if you're looking to play a bit more competitively feel free to drop by. As a rule in TAW, we treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these ethics. We also never put gaming above real life with the team, so don't worry, you'll still have a job, family and soul even after joining.

How to join us:

To be a member you need to:

* Have a working microphone or headset. (We use Teamspeak 3)
* Fill out a member application at our main website
* Be generally available 2 nights per week for team-play (we don't mind if members occasionally miss some, we have real lives too)

Please visit our main website at http://www.taw.net

Or visit our Teamspeak at TS.taw.net

In the interim, feel free to grab a TAW member, or add me (IGN: Kittylisk) for a game or two so you can see if we're what you're looking for.

*** IMPORTANT: If you apply please check the email address you apply under regularly! We will enter in contact through that email address!***

Thanks and hope to see you in-game soon!

Kittylisk

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 9, 2012 2:05pm | Report
You don't Support Antarctica?
Sucks for the 0 People who live there :((
So unfair.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kittylisk » December 9, 2012 7:29pm | Report
If someone from Antarctica ever shows up and demands to play, I'll give them cookies and a warm welcome. I doubt they even have a decent connection up there then again what do I know?

Kittylisk

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kittylisk » December 13, 2012 7:15pm | Report
Thanks to everyone who applied! We're still looking for quite a few more active members especially if you live in North America.

Kittylisk

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kittylisk » December 19, 2012 11:23am | Report
Check it out!

Kittylisk

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kittylisk » December 29, 2012 10:51am | Report
bump.

Kittylisk

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Escap3 » January 15, 2013 11:13am | Report
Yeah just visit us :) You can't lose anything trying it. We guys don't bite :D

If you run, you only die tired!
Visit us at www.Taw.net! We are still recruiting!!!

Escap3

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DragonLordG » January 22, 2013 10:44am | Report
So, when you say that you are looking for "any skill level", does that imply that you guys are looking for a large pool of players you can play with and still have teamspeak up? I am unfamiliar as to how the ranked teams/clans work in this game- are they purely organized out-of-game or is there some sort of in-game thing for this other than a friends list? If it's in-game is there any sort of limit on how many people can join?
And finally, I realize there isn't a skill limit for entry, but is there a level limit for entry?

DragonLordG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kittylisk » January 25, 2013 3:24am | Report
Yes your exactly right there are NO skill limits or level limits, if you're not level 30 we have tons of people who can help you get there and give you lots of tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay. Right now clans and such can only be organized out of game. (I haven't really checked out what they added for OB yet)

Kittylisk

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }