Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team looking for mid tier competitive players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Team looking for mid tier competitive players 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by theeph » August 10, 2014 11:48am | Report
Mid tier competitive players.
Experienced team leader is looking for mid tier players looking to improve their game by working closely with a small group of players.
This is a fresh clan build and I am looking for members willing and eager to assist in leadership and growth.

My intention is a competitive clan of friends not a mass of people. We will start with a single group of players and a couple of fills/rotations. I am not spam inviting.

I am accepting applicant in all roles.

Requirement are as followed:
-A strong sense of game mechanics.

-A philosophy of learning and teaching. I don't have time for whiners or raging. With that being said, I expect frustration. Get mad. Then suck it the hell up and get better.

-A willingness to proactively master all gods, if you haven't already. I feel this gives you a grasp on all roles and the mechanics of your enemies.

-The ambition to be better, even the best.

-The humility to be the worst with grace.

-The seemingly rare ability to keep your chatter and meaningless comments to yourself until the end of the match.

-A mic, and the curse voice client.

If you are interested in joining please message me in game. IGN: Lichbone
I look forward to hearing from you.

theeph

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }