Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Steve- Saturday Night SMITE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Steve- Saturday Night SMITE 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steve Abate » May 1, 2016 9:47am | Report
Hey guys! Every Saturday from 6pm EST to twelve me and Daxy will be hosting some custom matches. We'll be doing conquest mostly, but if some people want some help getting certain achievments or grinding out those underworld arena matches, we will happily assist! Anyone is welcome, regardless of skill.

Also, if anyone wants to do some private smite tutoring to learn the ropes or get better at a role, plenty of my friends would happily assist.

Really this is just a time block where Xbox SMITE players can come together and meet others in the community.

If your wondering hiwbto join, message me, or just join my party, it's always unlocked! Also, if we get a lot of people, well just split the parties with Dax leading the other (we stay in communication via Skype).

So please, come play!

My GT: Steve Abate
Daxys GT: MLDax

Steve Abate

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }