Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Starting Serious NA Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Starting Serious NA Team 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nking4 » February 6, 2013 1:09pm | Report
I am a serious smite player looking to start a team to play in tournaments/etc..

Ive been playing the game for quite some time now and am looking to start a good team.

Some things im looking for in players

-Good communication
-Good teamwork in game
-Positive additude
-Know your role and place on the team
-Have some form of voice chat program (Skype,Vent,TS, Etc..)
-Play several hours a day to practice

Those are just a few for now we can talk about more later, I will be trying people out Asap so post back here if you are interested.

nking4

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PatrickGamingHD » February 9, 2013 4:00pm | Report
I am a consistant Smite player , I am a good player and got to be a good teamplayer too.I wished join your club because I don't have much people to play with.I do have skype and Teamspeak.

PatrickGamingHD

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » February 19, 2013 2:16pm | Report
Give me a shout in game, same user name as on here. Been playing LoL, Dota, Dota 2, and HoN for a while so I'm very familiar with the game play. I'm not able to commit several hours in a row of playing right now, but I do play daily and a few times a day on weekends. Hit me up if interested or let me know and I'll jump on Vent/TS/Skype.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by olerabbit » February 19, 2013 7:38pm | Report
I play smite at least 3-4 hours everyday and more than that on weekends
I play good as a physical ranged or tank class
I have skype and I am getting team speak soon
I recently started looking for a team because I have been wanting some people to play seriously with
my in game name is olerabbit.

olerabbit

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 3:14pm | Report
hello nking4 i am a very serious smite player i have been playing for over 8 months and my main position i play is mid but i can also sidelane i have tried so hard to find a team that is serious but no one plays ranked so i haven't and any sucesss so i was hoping u would accept me thx XD

ChaosLord1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 3:15pm | Report
oh also forgot to mention my Smite name is ChaosLord ive been playing since closed

ChaosLord1

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }