Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SERBIAN THUNDER clan needs new members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » SERBIAN THUNDER clan needs new members 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » February 2, 2013 5:43pm | Report
Hey there all ...
I just created a clan named SERBIAN THUNDER and I need some members for some constant playing during BETA and build some teamwork for some future competitive matches. Im 27 from Serbia, lvl 30 player with almost all gods unlocked. I m in the ALL AROUND type so I can play almost all roles and positions.
Things I dont do to my teammates:
- Screaming & yelling
- insulting
- muting
- intentionally feeding
- going rage quit
Things I do to my teammates :
- telling jokes during game
- having fun with them
- share my knowledge and gathering theirs
- trying to get an ultimate teamwork level
- trying to help them when they get in trouble
- offer constructive criticizm if he/she starts to die too much (no one likes feeding lets get straight)
Anyway thats all you need to know about me and my plans. Any interested answer here or PM me and make sure you give me your in game name. Feel free to share wht you like and ur favorite roles and I will try to give a chance to everyone who volunteers.

nightmare1985

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }