Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Seeking solid active players for my new clan. We play to win!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Seeking solid active players for my new clan. We play to win! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmokedOutGamer » May 14, 2013 6:52pm | Report
I am tired of playing with a horrible random team all the time. I am a great initiator and am active mostly on arena and conquest. The new daily random game is always fun too. The clan will play for fun but will play to win. We will be a laid back and supportive/aggressive team. We want seasoned players who are knowledgeable in builds, voice commands and team support. USA preferably because of the time zone and server.

I am mostly Poseidon in arena and Artemis for Conquest.

The rules for the clan are:
18+ years old
Plays to win
Has mumble (VOIP software)
I am seeking active (daily players) who are at least around level 20
Understand how the game works and be supportive as much as possible
Be educated, mature and speak English

Email me at [email protected] for sign ups and any additional questions. You can send me a message on smite but i prefer email to keep things sorted IGN: SmokedOutGamer

Thanks everyone. Lets create a devastating force that strikes fear against those who test us! Good luck

SmokedOutGamer

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirLukerez » May 18, 2013 10:40am | Report
I emailed you, my man. Any message/email back would be appreciated, even if it doesn't work out. :)

SirLukerez

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }