Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SEARCHING .... TEAM FOUND

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » SEARCHING .... TEAM FOUND 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MexicanKanye » March 30, 2013 8:42pm | Report
So me and my friend have been playing smite for a while. We're both around level 21 at the moment, but we're currently looking for some people so we can make a legit 5v5 team. Anyone can join, but if you're a tank or AD carry all the better. Once I got enough people we can create a new clan and start the muther. My in game name is MexicanKanye so add me we can play a few games but once we're all 30 it's serious ranked match business. PM or add me.

MexicanKanye

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NordHirsch » April 4, 2013 12:56pm | Report
Hey i am a level 22 Tank and i would love to try out to be part of your team and I am definitely looking to play serious ranked games when i get to level 30, My ign is NordHirsch send me a pm or i will send you one sometime

NordHirsch

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaoticPanda » April 4, 2013 1:44pm | Report
Hey im a level 23 im on smite like all the time free any time of day i play a strong assasin but i can also go hades offence if i really wanted so ill give you my ign and lets play

IGN: KronocesPanda

ChaoticPanda

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MexicanKanye » April 5, 2013 5:50pm | Report
Bumping
Search continues :DDD

MexicanKanye

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }