Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Relatively new Smite player looking for some video feedback

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Relatively new Smite player looking for some video feedback 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Try Hard Casual » May 31, 2017 2:51pm | Report
Hey everyone!

My name is Bill but I also go by Try Hard Casual on a lot of platforms. Smite has really been the only MOBA that I actually have fun playing and I like to promote it as much as I can to help the community grow. Right now, I'm looking for some help of my own.

I have made a few Smite videos (mostly comedy based) and I'm looking for some constructive feedback to get my skills honed and find out what my strengths and weaknesses are.

I also want to implement some community game nights and play with random people and get them into some videos to share in on the fun.

My ongoing series for Smite is called "The League of Under-Performing Smite Players" and I feel like my third episode is the most popular. If anyone wants to watch it and tell me what they think I would really appreciate it! The more you give me feedback on the better!

I'll leave a link at the bottom here. I honestly thank you for reading this far, hope to see some of you out there on the battleground!

Link to the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl_wHvnkIqI&t

Try Hard Casual

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }