Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Recruiting - En Stars revisited

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Recruiting - En Stars revisited 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 22, 2013 2:32am | Report
Hello Smiters and Smitee's

Background:
Code:
After some consideration of joining a new team, I have decided to re-create my prior team; En Stars. (nStar) We broke up and quit about 5 months ago when Bumba was first released due to discomfort and unwillingness to adapt to the new meta. Before that time we participated in two casual EU tournaments and ended up 2d and 4th place. Old members were: VarietyHC, MCHANNEY, Arneking, Nirkbirk, Porz21 and Thiel For the past month I have been playing actively and my love for the game has once returned. Some of our old members are still permanently AFK and others have joined other competitive teams (****s).

We are currently counting 3 members, and are looking for 3 more. (including 1 substitute)
En Stars is again aspiring to go competitively and rise up the rankings. But a game is still a game, so don't expect 7 hours a day silliness. A game should be fun, not obligatory or otherways stressful. However 2-3 hours a day is defnitly a pre.

So if you're interested, these are our requirements:
(Naturally, everything listed is debatable).
    - Level 30
    - God pack purchased
    - Conquest player
    - Willing to take and give criticism
    - Desire for improving and adapting when neccesary
    - Microphone and also being able/allowed to talk
    - EU
    - Ability of speech (I know we're all socially awkward gamers, but we like to have fun, we're not looking for social heroes, but social skills to some extent is really a must for both communication and just for getting along)
    - 18+ (Yea, I'm very prejudiced)
    - Available for scrims (5v5's) 2 hours a day. (pre, not a must)
    - Proper affinity with the game. (Watch tournament games, keeping up with the meta, etc, pre, not a must)

Things we'd like to know about you beforehand:

- In-game name:
- Favorite role(s):
- Favorite god(s):
- Competitive experience (from any game):

Yours truly,

(Nirkbirk), MCHANNEY, Porz21 and Thiel
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 31, 2013 1:39am | Report
Changed name to Forever Unsalty (<- Yes, it's a requirement). Somewhat searching to expand my friendlist of decent players. If I manage to find golden players the team can go live.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }