Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Putting Together A Group For Pre-Mades!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Putting Together A Group For Pre-Mades! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheWisable » June 11, 2014 3:48pm | Report
I've been playing Smite for quite some time and have teamed up with various groups along the way. I consider myself a capable players, can play most roles, and have great knowledge of the game.

I am now looking to put together a group of very active players in order to que 5-man conquests on a consistent basis. I don't want to call it a team per se, but we could definitely consider entering community tournaments and scrimming other teams.

I do request that you are at least level 30, a very active player, and have good game knowledge and can play well (that's very subjective, i know). We are looking to coordinate and improve on teamwork and individual skill so communication is a must. We have a teampseak with plenty of slots that is completely under our control.

If you are interested in joining friend either one of us in game. We'll hook you up on the TS and talk!
IGN: TheWisable IGN: NosferatuXIV

TheWisable

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » June 11, 2014 10:19pm | Report
You can add me. But I'm in asia so the depending on your time zones I might be asleep when your awake :/
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }