Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

PS4 Smite: Looking for Team or people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » PS4 Smite: Looking for Team or people to play with 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TShafes01 » March 8, 2016 10:44am | Report
Looking for anyone that is recruiting for their Team on ps4 and looking for people that just wanna play Smite. Let me know

TShafes01

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Guidob » March 8, 2016 4:18pm | Report
Hey man I'm new to smite and mobas in general. But I'm down to play. Me and my buddy got it at the same time. Who knows maybe it could turn into a team thing. Ps4 tag is GuidoDiNampa

Guidob

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragoon6736 » March 11, 2016 10:13am | Report
I've been looking for people to play with as well, possibly making a team. PSN: dragoon6736

Dragoon6736

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nyr0-no-name » March 13, 2016 3:04am | Report
PSN: Nyr0-no-name (the 0 is a ZERO)

I have been looking for people to play with also. Just started on the Ps4 although I have played MOBAs before including SMITE on the PC. Not extremely experienced but enough to not feed and help in team fights and also familiar with calls and sometimes I am even decent at setting up ganks and initiating team fights.

I mostly play a support or tanky/support roll, however I can dabble in solo laning and jungling if need be (just don't expect me to be as good at those for a while :P )

I would love to play with some people who are 18+ with mics.

Nyr0-no-name

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }