Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[PC] Player looking for group/team/clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [PC] Player looking for group/team/clan 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VeniVidiVinzi » July 4, 2015 4:18pm | Report
IGN : VeniVidiVinzi

Country/Timezone : Germany, Central European Time CET

General Play Time : When I got time to spend?

Preferred Language : German, English

God Masteries : 63

Skill level: Hard to say, maybe a little better than average? Smite Guru score between 2100 and 2300 (if that helps although i doubt the score even works)

Smite Join Date : August 2014

Preferred Position : Supp or ADC

Preferred God : Athena

Curse : Yes

Microphone : Yes (Obviously since i got curse)

Other Methods to communicate with you : Skype, TS, Mumble

Type of group I'm looking for : No mlg toptierlist only tryhard nofunallowed team please, I had that for enough time to cover the rest of my life... Fun and Success are equally important, but don't hate me if i play Auto Attack Silly Vanus, double crit Wukong or tripple stack Aphro. These things can work! But I also want to win, so I will fit the team.

Prior Competitive Experience : Smite non, Battlefield 3 esl and 4players, Cod 4 esl (if that helps by any means)

About my game: First things first: I hate conquest. It is my least played game mode and I intend to keep it that way. I played less than 5 games of it since the start of season two. But i love everything else: I got over 500 3v3 and a lot of siege and arena. Maybe I will try conquest again if the group of players is suitable.
I can handle myself with a lot of gods. Thats not a problem. My playstyle is ultra aggressive no matter what god I play. Most of the time i will have top team damage but also a lot of deaths. I am not afraid to take 1v3 fights. I know i shouldn't do that but **** it, sometimes it works (Bellona <3). Back when Xbal had broken attack speed, i used to have 50 to 70k damage per arena game (And 7+ deaths). But overall I guess I am not a terrible player, and most of the time I will try to fit the meta.
About my person: I am a 18 years old German starting with university soon. So I got a lot of time to kill. And no, I am not like that on angry unreal tournament kid everyone seems to be asking me about as soon as they hear I am from Germany. I would prefere a German group but English is fine just as well. I was told that I am a person one can have great fun with. So if you are looking to spend your free time with fun rather than frustration in competitive gaming I am your man.
If you want to find out more about me, feel free to message me, I don't bite. (Try not to use Skype, it is offline 99% of the time).

Other multiplayer games: Battlefield, Starcraft 2, World of Warships

VeniVidiVinzi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }