Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

PC player LF support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » PC player LF support 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by prixxlol » July 16, 2015 2:59pm | Report
I just switched account this season. On my previous account i was diamond 2, and on this account i am currently platinum 5. i was still ranking up but my duo partner quit playing. Now i'm just playing casual and i'm looking for a support.

facts about me:

*Fun to play with.
*A good ADC
*A Good Mid
*Doesn't rage much
*Skype / Curse

Things i'm expecting of you:
*Feedback (not only you, but me aswell)
*Mainly playing Support
*knows how to rotate
*doesn't let me buy all the ffin wards
*Having tons of fun!

prixxlol

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zkillerthriller » August 14, 2015 8:39am | Report
Hey, I'm a support main who is currently only Silver V. But climbing as support ain't easy, which is why I'm currently trying to get good with Hunters. :p
Don't worry, though, I'll play as a support when I'm with you.
Oh, and I only have 31 masteries, but that's because support has basically been all I've played up until now. xD (I have the every relevant support mastered, don't worry)
So yeah, my lack in masteries is another reason I'm trying to get good with Hunters. :D

But anyways, here are other facts about me (if you care):

*Friendly
*A good support (duh)
*Skype/Curse
*A pretty good ADC :D
*Open to criticism
*I Ward :ppp

I might also be shy the first time we play, but I'll open up after a few games. :D

Anyways, hit me up if you're interested. My IGN is the same as my name here.

PS. If it matters, I'm 15, but I'm not a squeeker.

Zkillerthriller

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }