Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

{PC}{NA} Looking for Casual-Competitive Group.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » {PC}{NA} Looking for Casual-Competitive Group. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eyelessraven » August 17, 2015 4:29am | Report
I'm a level 30 with 21 god masters looking for a pre-made team that will learn and try new things with me. It's my dream to go competitive, but It's hard to learn new things and such when all the randoms you queue with are trolls our raging at you because they dove tower when I was on the other side of the map. I'm looking for people to give me feedback, but not be rude. I will of course do the same. I have been doing a lot of jungle lately along with mid but I'm practicing all roles so I don't mind trading and expect you to do the same. I have ts, skype, and curse so I'd like you to have one of them as well. I'm not looking for a clan, but if we get alone and practice together enough we could start our own team eventually. Thanks for your time. Feel free to pm me here or add me on skype at Eyelessraven. <3 ~Hope to hear from you!~ <3

Eyelessraven

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }