Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[PC] Looking for a team or just people

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [PC] Looking for a team or just people 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ZailShiro » February 1, 2016 3:51am | Report
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a team or just for some people to play with in S3. I only qualified in S2 as Silver 1 and then really didn't do much. But this season I really want to get into competitive play and get my rank as high as I can go and have fun doing it too.

I can play any role but here is my skill order

Support- Fantastic
Jungle- Pretty good
Solo/Mid- good (they are pretty close together but I would say Mid is better)
ADC- playable but not great

My IGN is ZailShiro just like my name on here. Send me a message on here or add me in game and I will add you.

My play time is usually in the evening but it does vary. I can be on anywhere from evening to early morning.

ZailShiro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SenpaiBlahhh » February 29, 2016 3:14am | Report
Hey Man if your looking for teammates you could try applying for the clan I'm in we have allot of member who loves to play Rank and Casual, We also are going to be hosting a Really Big 1Vs1 Event soon in the next couple of weeks so if you interested in joining we do have Rules though and requirements like

(Req.)
being atleast 16+
having TeamSpeak and mic
and being respectfull,

If your interested comes check us out at konvictgaming.com and apply.

SenpaiBlahhh

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Defuzzion » March 15, 2016 7:08am | Report
Hi, I'm a moderator for TheChaosVanguard, one of the biggest clans on Smite. We are exclusively for players over the age of 16.

We have a lot of active, friendly and mature members that you can play with as well as a dedicated teamspeak server for communication, we also have coaches available for if you wish to improve and daily inhouse games and monthly events.

If you wish to add me personally my name in-game is Defuzzion and if you wish to join, apply on Thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon and see you around.

Defuzzion

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }