Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

NQNS Recruiting All For Smite Fun (Casual, Competitive)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » NQNS Recruiting All For Smite Fun (Casual, Competitive) 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Accomplished » March 13, 2014 12:37am | Report

Hey everyone! Accomplished here! I'm recruiting for my clan called NQNS (Never Quit, Never Surrender) We have 90+ active members and growing as we speak! I'd love to have more join us. We use Ventrilo as our voice communication. I'm looking for anybody to join! Looking for people for Casual parties, competitive parties, or just people to play with? We offer that. If you're a low level, we will help you and offer you advice.

On the other hand, if you're a experienced Smiter looking for something competitive this is the right place too! Teams are being set up for competitive play in Smite tournaments. Go ahead and reply back on here with your IGN and I'll get back to you at my earliest convenience, or if you want to find me online, feel free to message me on Smite for a invite at IGN: Accomplished

Accomplished

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }