Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to SMITE. Looking to game with PS4 players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New to SMITE. Looking to game with PS4 players 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Traggisk23 » May 16, 2016 11:47am | Report
Hello everyone. New to SMITE and it's been a great start. Great start mostly because it's a fun game. I'm no stranger to MOBAs. Use to play LoL but was really horrible at it. I was introduced to SMITE by my friend who plays on Xbox. I looked up the trailer and some videos and it looked awesome. So I gave it a go and now can't stop playing. Am looking to game with any other PS4 gamers as well wanting to get better. Love playing support class on Arena and joust. My main that is helping me understand the game and gamemodes more is YMIR. So again awesome game and hope to play with ya'll on PS4 soon. Gamertag: traggisk23

Traggisk23

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chatterboxxh » June 16, 2016 6:05am | Report
Hey if you want to join a clan my one is open to anyone interested !

My clan name; ValarMorghulis
Goal: Casual but can be competitor.
Join Type: Open
Language: English
Anyone is welcome !!

Chatterboxxh

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }