Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to Smite, and Looking for Players to Help Me Become as Competitive as Possible

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New to Smite, and Looking for Players to Help Me Become as Competitive as Possible 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ArmMeForSleep709 » August 18, 2015 1:49am | Report
Hey, guys, its ArmMeForSleep here. I'm new to Smite, as in just began playing within the last 7 days. While that may cause most of you to quit reading this, I'm hoping to find a player, or group of players, who would help me learn this game with a competitive mindset as their first and foremost priority. I've been practicing a lot with Medusa, and also have tried to learn to Jungle with a few other Gods. I'm basically brand new, honestly, but if you're looking for a long-term investment that you can mold into your type of player, I'm down. I'm willing to purchase the God Packs and some Gems to further my ability to play competitively. Message me, or comment, thank you!

ArmMeForSleep709

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » August 18, 2015 7:14am | Report
This might help other players to know what's your timezone and if you play on Xbox One or PC.
If you play in CET & XboxOne, I'd be happy to help you improving. I'm playing mostly from 7 to 12 pm CET.
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ArmMeForSleep709 » August 20, 2015 2:15pm | Report
I'm CET, but only PC.

ArmMeForSleep709

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }