Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Player LF Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New Player LF Clan 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rkr87 » October 11, 2013 4:52am | Report
Hi all,

I started playing smite about 10 days ago and this is my first time playing any game in the moba genre, so I'm pretty noob at the whole strategy of the game but I wouldn't consider myself a bad player.

I'm looking for a clan who don't mind taking the time to help/advise new players along with a group of people I can play with regularly as I believe you have better synergy/teamwork with people you get along with and play with repeatedly.

I regularly have a positive k/d/a ratio, I know that isn't the be all and end all but the only 2 gods I've played properly are Neith and Zeus so I guess for the roles I'm playing it's a pretty good indicator. I'm also almost always either the highest or second highest level player in my team at the end of a game so keeping up with people isn't a problem.

The things I've been struggling with are knowing when to push my lane, knowing when to retreat, knowing when to push a group attack, knowing when to ask for a gank and when to return to my base to buy things/heal.

I'd also like some help learning the various rols in the game, having only played neith and zeus I pretty much just stay as far away from enemies as I can while shooting them with stuff... I'd have no idea how to play a melee god without dying constantly.

I'd like the clan to be active with many players if possible too.

If you're interested my smite name is Queefd.

Thanks.

EDIT:

A little about me;

I'm 26, male and English.
Pentas:
Bakasura x2

rkr87

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MikeySixGun » October 13, 2013 3:43pm | Report
I'm looking for new players for my clan, we are all reitivly new to the game Under 2 months experience. But most of us are experienced in the Moba genre. Ill add you if you are still interested.

MikeySixGun

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }