Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New player

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New player 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kaldawyn » October 20, 2014 10:44am | Report
I played DOTA back when it was a mod in WC3 and tried Smite a couple months ago. I've learned the basics of at least one god in each role and play decently in solo Conquest queues, but I'm looking for well mannered, teamwork oriented people to join games with.

I play NA server EDT, usually late morning or late night. My work schedule and days off vary so I sometimes play at different times as well.

kaldawyn

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 20, 2014 1:32pm | Report
If you'd like, I can invite you to the SmiteFireGaming clan! It includes a wide variety of players (most level 30) and you will generally see at least 1-2 people on at all times. During peak hours of gaming anywhere from 3-6 players should be online. The amount of active players has reduced in the clan but you can make it worthwhile.

Just reply or PM me your IGN so I don't forget :).

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeusFox » October 24, 2014 11:30pm | Report
Hi i think we might be what you are looking for. We have one of the biggest smite Divisions with both EU and NA players we got alot of active member. And We are always at least 10+ online we some times hit 30+ we have inhouse turnys. And We are well organized. New players tend to reach hig a skill lvl fast after they join. And We have alot of fun. Go check us out on www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Best regards
DeusFox
[/img]
The Chaos Vanguard is recruiting for more info visit www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

DeusFox

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }