Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New clan! - Detoxium Angelyc - Recruiting members now!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New clan! - Detoxium Angelyc - Recruiting members now! 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » July 12, 2013 10:39am | Report

Ok so im starting a clan and need you awesome people to join! I'm building a website for the clan and i can promise full dedication from my side and i also need you guys to allways be ready and motivated for training and such.

"Detoxium Angelyc" or [DeA] was first founded by me (AZYOX) and ZIDROX. After some time we had a full list of players in our clan and it was all good until people started to be offline for like 3 weeks or more in a row. After that we decided to start over with fresh people but never really gave it time. After some months ZIDROX moved to another team but still i dont want to let my idea go! That's why i need people with good skills and full dedication to join the clan. Our goal is to play competetive in tournaments and grow!

RULES!

> You must be level 30 to join (no ELO requirement yet).
> Allways stick together as a team and that means respect for all members of the clan.
> We love gaming. Allways remember, "Live The Game".
> No ragequiters, leavers or trolls allowed.
> If offline for more than 1 week you will be kicked from the clan. If you have a reason, talking to the leader or officer is required.
> You have to speak descent english.
> We ALLWAYS speak when we play (Skype for now).

Please feel free to apply now! I will be looking you guys up! Thanks!
"LIVE THE GAME" -DetoxiumAngelyc [DeA]

AZYOX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » July 12, 2013 11:55am | Report
pls don't post multiple threads that are the same or just identical

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » July 12, 2013 5:47pm | Report

pls don't post multiple threads that are the same or just identical

already told you

AZYOX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vazox » July 12, 2013 6:37pm | Report
Hey im interested in playing with you guys, i live in england by typically play really late hours e.g. its 2:30 now! add me ig Vazox

Vazox

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » July 13, 2013 9:16am | Report
Vazox wrote:

Hey im interested in playing with you guys, i live in england by typically play really late hours e.g. its 2:30 now! add me ig Vazox

I'll add you right now! I also play late hours so it's perfect!

AZYOX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bushwahkhan » July 21, 2013 3:59pm | Report
I would be interested in running some games and seeing how it plays out. add me I am usually on 5-6 nights a week.

IGN: bushwahkhan
www.twitch.tv/bushwahkhan - Follow :)

IGN:Bushwahkhan - Add me for games :)

Main Roles Played:
ADC
Support

Bushwahkhan

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PhrostByte99 » July 25, 2013 12:23am | Report
Hi, I'm looking for a clan. I'm still new to this game but I play everyday. My in game name is the same as on here. PhrostByte99

PhrostByte99

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }