Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Casual Clan looking for Members!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New Casual Clan looking for Members! 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nystel » September 14, 2013 1:21pm | Report
Hey everyone!

Prometheus Gaming [ProG] is recruiting new members. Either you are a casual gamer, or hardcore competition player, you are all welcomed. We are a community offering a laid-back environment and promise to cater to the members of our community as a whole.

The leadership of ProG has seen many communities go up in flames because of leadership wanting too much "hands-on" control of the community, so we strive to make things different! We offer a full TeamSpeak server, Weekly competitions for several leagues, as well as host divisions for Smite, League of Legends, Aion, and soon to be Guild Wars 2.
We have a Smite comp team, and we will soon be training with Denial. We are also looking to expand our competition ranks with more teams.

We are a ever-growing community, looking to change the way people look at gaming communities. We are ran for the people, by the people, and are evolving to become one of the best places to experience community game play!

Stop by our website to check us out! See the website for the Team Speak info.
http://www.prometheusgamingcommunity.enjin.com

Nystel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 14, 2013 1:30pm | Report
FOR THE THIRD F****** TIME IN 3 DAYS. DROP IT IN COMPETITVE SCENE.

i will do this every time someone post a clan invite on general disscussions.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 14, 2013 9:14pm | Report
if only your a moderator All4Games
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tujak » September 16, 2013 12:54am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Before Caps and Flame check the Foum mate.
In my opinion member recruictment is part of matchmaking and here is the matchmaking channel.
maybe you can complain if there would be a specific "recruitment/looking for" channel, but there is no.

Tujak

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 16, 2013 4:29am | Report
Tujak wrote:

Before Caps and Flame check the Foum mate.
In my opinion member recruictment is part of matchmaking and here is the matchmaking channel.
maybe you can complain if there would be a specific "recruitment/looking for" channel, but there is no.

Lolololololol i can tell you are new here.
This tread has been moved. Before it was in general discusions. This was the third tread of some one wanting to create a clan who instead of putting it in competitive scene or intro and matchmaking put it in general discusions in three days.

That is annoying but they get moved eventually. At first i said it nice to learn them " hey this doesn't go here" then i said it milledly pissed if the second day to some one.

And this was the result of day three. Luckely there wasn't a day 4.

I say drop it in competitive because that is where clan creation treads are most common and have the highest chance to get replies. I know that you of course can put them here to.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CopeWintergreen » September 16, 2013 10:01am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Maybe a private message to a Moderator would be more appropriate, so the thread doesn't lose its topic.

On Topic here, I am interested in playing along with you guys for a few games, and possibly joining. Just signed up on your website.

CopeWintergreen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 16, 2013 10:26am | Report

Maybe a private message to a Moderator would be more appropriate, so the thread doesn't lose its topic.

On Topic here, I am interested in playing along with you guys for a few games, and possibly joining. Just signed up on your website.

oh it was defently being derailed but then you came along and fixed it so thank you and bye.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nystel » September 16, 2013 3:39pm | Report
Its funny just because the words "Compeditive" is in the title and in the description, people just freak out. Even so, why is it just a big deal that this thread or that thread is in the wrong place? Who cares, this is the forums where we discuss Smite and everything that goes with it.

Nystel

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }